Read the vampire novels for free online...

#1: Rebirth - About - Go to Chapter 1

#2: The Rising - About - Go to Chapter 1

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Black Christmas show will include a reading of Krampus

You can only imagine my surprise when I received the following email from Jessi Miano, aka Lady Hourglass...


The reason i am writing to you is because the act i am doing involves a visit from Krampus. In the start of the act, i will be reading a story of krampus out loud, and am then visited by Krampus while i'm sleeping. [...] It is a Hula Hooping act with an LED hoop, linked in with my friend eating fire while dressed as Krampus. I am not the best at writing stories, so I have been searching the internet for the prefect story of Krampus to read. I came across your story, read the few stanzas that are on the preview, and LOVE it
So Jessi's Black Christmas show on Saturday 17th December will include a reading of Krampus: A Christmas Tale. If anyone out there is going to be in the Brooklyn area this Saturday, follow the links below and get along to the show!

https://www.facebook.com/events/154588491307340/
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/214816

No comments: